I *feel* that our solution could look much simpler than the one from aptdaemon,
Let me just try and see how this can be implemented, we can mark this bug as
won't fix laterone if it turns out to be too complex, slow or hackish compared
to the gain.

  Publish property names, accesslevel and type in introspection data

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  New

Bug description:
  Our .Log dbus interface has two properties, version and extensions. It
  would be great if we could publish their existence in the introspect
  xml data. [0] is one example of how this can be achieved in python.

  [0] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~aptdaemon-
  developers/aptdaemon/main/view/head:/aptdaemon/core.py#L150