Can you please export your manifestation and interpretation tables too.

I know they should be same as everyone's, but I am not very sure.

  tomboy notes appear in GAJ but not in synapse, even when searching for
  note's title

Status in Synapse:
  New
Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  i post some screenshots from my todays work.
  Tomboy notes appear in gnome-activity-journal but the don't appear in
synapse, even when searching by note's title.