Public bug reported:

I have an encrypted folder (cryptkeeper) called "~/.h"  where I store banking
passwords, private key backups etc.
Through Activity Journal I have blacklisted both "/home/ric/.h" and
"/home/ric/.h/*". I'm not sure which one was needed but the console output of
Zeitgeist shows that they're being registered properly.

The problem is that, even after clearing the old Zeitgeist data and
restarting it, all applications that use Zeitgeist are still finding
information about opening blacklisted files.

After clearing the data, I opened Zeitgeist and it already had a whole
lot of information - it seems it had imported events from the "Places |
Recent Documents" list. So I cleared this list, repeated the process and
things seemed fine until I opened the passwords file again. It showed up
in Zeitgeist again even though ".../.h/passwords" is blacklisted.

If I disable the "Places | Recent Documents" list using Ubuntu Tweak, it
solves the problem and the files stop appearing.

It appears that whatever process is used to import events from "Recent
Documents" does not respect the blacklist rules.

** Affects: zeitgeist

** Tags: blacklist documents recent

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/724909

Title: