I just realized that I was hopping between my Natty and Maverick
installs with common /home partition. That might be causing the the db
version changes, but still shouldn't this be handled by zeitgeist?

  Zeitgeist fails to start

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  New

Bug description:
  zeitgeist-daemon fails to start on my Natty install.

  here is the error

  DEBUG:root:Checking for another running instance...
  DEBUG:root:No running instances found.
  INFO:zeitgeist.sql:Using database:
/home/owais/.local/share/zeitgeist/activity.sqlite
  INFO:zeitgeist.sql:Upgrading database 'core' from version 2 to 1. This may
take a while
  CRITICAL:zeitgeist.sql:Failed to upgrade database 'core' from version 2 to 1:
No module named core_2_1

  If I remove my "~/local/share/zeitgeist", zeitgeist starts working, causes
some other issues () for a while and this error starts to resurface again.