I tried the PPA but couldn't find any builds for Natty

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/725497

Title:
  Apps fail to retreive zeitgeist events

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  New

Bug description:
  All apps on my system completely fail to retrieve any events from
  zeitgeist. GAJ is always empty, synapse never remembers commands and
  so on. I've noticed that if I start GAJ and then open some files, the
  events immediately show up in GAJ, same for synapse but after
  restarting these apps they are not able to retrieve any older events.
  Browsing the sqlitedb shows that events are logged but somehow
  zeitgeist is not able to retrieve them. I'm on Natty with zeitgeist
  0.5.2-0ubuntu1