OK, so I've moved the new columns to the end of the table and now Zeitgeist 0.7
is at least able to read an upgraded database. Unfortunately it looks like we
won't get around breaking compatibility for inserts, since:
 > OperationalError: table event has 15 columns but 13 values were supplied

I've changed the INSERT statement to list all columns explicitly so if we ever
need to change the table in the future this won't happen again.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/dbschema4/+merge/52265
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch