Ok on it.
I propose releasing 0.8 without those modifications so we can test it during
the 0.9 development cycle if you don't mind

--
This is me doing some advertisement for my blog http://seilo.geekyogre.com

https://code.launchpad.net/~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/move-event/+merge/53132
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch
lp:~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/dbschema4.