** Changed in: zeitgeist

  Publish property names, accesslevel and type in introspection data

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Our .Log dbus interface has two properties, version and extensions. It
  would be great if we could publish their existence in the introspect
  xml data. [0] is one example of how this can be achieved in python.

  [0] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~aptdaemon-
  developers/aptdaemon/main/view/head:/aptdaemon/core.py#L150