Hi David,
thanks for using zeitgeist, and reporting this bug.

Can you please open a terminal tell us what the output of the following command
gives you?
$ python -c "import time; print time.gmtime(0)"

this is finally a reproduction of bug 512166 which we closed because
noone was able to reproduce this issue.

** Changed in: zeitgeist (Ubuntu)

** Visibility changed to: Public

** Also affects: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/714676

Title:
  zeitgeist-datahub crashed with OverflowError in
  /usr/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/loggers/datasources/_recentmanager.py:
  mktime argument out of range

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  Confirmed
Status in “zeitgeist” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: zeitgeist

  I do not what is the problem with the package, because i can see
  anything error in the system

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
  Package: zeitgeist-datahub 0.5.2-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-2.29-generic 2.6.38-rc3
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-2-generic x86_64
  Architecture: amd64