This has nothing to do with Banshee, but affects only datasources and

** Changed in: banshee

  Enabling Zeitgeist data-logger in Banshee clutters the lenses

Status in Banshee Music Player:
Status in Unity:
Status in Zeitgeist Data-Providers:

Bug description:
  Because I want my recently played songs to show up in, for example,
  the Synapse launcher, I enabled the Zeitgeist data logger extension in
  Banshee. However, due to this all my recently played songs show up
  under "recent files" in the files lens. Consequently, it becomes
  practically unusable.