Banshee datasource does not have ScheduledActivity.

HINT for fixing
+ ServiceManager.PlayerEngine.ConnectEvent(playerEvent_EndOfStream_Handler,
+ void playerEvent_EndOfStream_Handler(PlayerEventArgs e) { .... }

** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders

** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders

** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्हा) (manishsinha)

  Enabling Zeitgeist data-logger in Banshee clutters the lenses

Status in Banshee Music Player:
Status in Unity:
Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
Status in Zeitgeist Data-Providers:

Bug description:
  Because I want my recently played songs to show up in, for example,
  the Synapse launcher, I enabled the Zeitgeist data logger extension in
  Banshee. However, due to this all my recently played songs show up
  under "recent files" in the files lens. Consequently, it becomes
  practically unusable.