While using Synapse I get this error, and I think it's ZG-only related
:)

Remote Exception invoking org.gnome.zeitgeist.Index.Search() on
/org/gnome/zeitgeist/index/activity at name org.gnome.zeitgeist.Engine:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Python.xapian.DatabaseError: Traceback (most recent call
last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/dbus/service.py", line 702, in _message_cb
    retval = candidate_method(self, *args, **keywords)
  File "/usr/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/extensions/fts.py", line 123, in
    offset, count, result_type)
  File "/usr/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/extensions/fts.py", line 255, in
search
    hits = self._enquire.get_mset (offset, raw_maxhits)
DatabaseError: Error reading block 4279174522: got end of file

** Affects: zeitgeist-extensions

--
DatabaseError
Extensions, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Extensions.