Apparently the Xapian index of the Zeitgeist FTS extension got
corrupted. Do you have any contextual information as to how that could
have happended. Fx. a flaky disk, power loss to the computer, or is your
system in any way non-conventional? Pretty much any piece of information
you can come up with would be helpful (also if you believe you computer
to be in perfect working order).

** Tags added: zeitgeist-fts

Extensions, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Extensions.

Status in Zeitgeist Extensions:

Bug description:
  While using Synapse I get this error, and I think it's ZG-only related

  Remote Exception invoking org.gnome.zeitgeist.Index.Search() on
/org/gnome/zeitgeist/index/activity at name org.gnome.zeitgeist.Engine:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Python.xapian.DatabaseError: Traceback (most recent call
    File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/dbus/", line 702, in
      retval = candidate_method(self, *args, **keywords)
    File "/usr/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/extensions/", line 123,
in Search
      offset, count, result_type)
    File "/usr/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/extensions/", line 255,
in search
      hits = self._enquire.get_mset (offset, raw_maxhits)
  DatabaseError: Error reading block 4279174522: got end of file