This is one issue which we still working on. This dataprovider needs
1) If we distribute it via google extensions then we need to bundle
libzeitgeist in the extension itself
2) We have still not figured out how to install the extension for every user

We still need to talk a bit more to ubuntu devs to get technical

  Zeitgeist dataprovider for Chrome has to be manually installed and

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Providers:

Bug description:
  The user has to search the internet (
  /zeitgeist-extension-for-chrome-to-use.html ) to download, extract and
  install the Chrome extension.

  Ideally, the chrome extension would be installed automatically along
  with Zeitgeist, or would have easy optional installation.

  (Alternatively, it should be listed on the Google Chrome Extensions

  Chromium and Google Chrome (dev/beta/stable) should be treated