** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders

Framework Team, which is subscribed to [Legacy] GNOME Activity Journal.

  Add support for Pidgin

Status in [Legacy] GNOME Activity Journal:
Status in [Legacy] GNOME Activity Journal trunk series:
Status in Zeitgeist Data-Providers:

Bug description:
  I see a clear use case for that right now, tracking down what I have
  said in #gnome-zeitgeist, in order to file bugs.

  The plugin should work like this:
  - I can look for things I have said, as the default view
  - I can look for things others have said, I just need to type in the name of
the user. The plugin should suggest other names that most likely is the same
user: like [username]1, [username]_lunch, [username]_lurk, etc.
  - I can turn logging for specific accounts, buddy conversations or chatrooms.
Ideally, I'm given a list to check which I want to have logged