** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders
Importance: Medium => Low
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Zeitgeist
Framework Team, which is subscribed to Zeitgeist Data-Sources.
Sites logged by Firefox data provider and later erased by Firefox's
"Forget About This Site" option not removed from Zeitgeist database
Status in Zeitgeist Data-Providers:
Current Behavior: Sites logged (and viewable in Gnome Activity
Journal) by the Zeitgeist data source for Firefox and subsequently
erased using the "Forget About This Site" option in Firefox remain in
Expected Behavior: Zeitgeist data source recognizes when Firefox is
told to forget about a site and removes the site from Zeitgeist logs.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Compile and install the Firefox data provider from Launchpad in trunk
2. Launch Firefox and browse to a domain you're comfortable with removing
from your history.
3. Verify (through Gnome Activity Journal or other interfaces) that site is
logged into Zeitgeist
4. View the history for today (History > Show All History > Today)
5. Right-click on the site to remove from history and click "Forget About
6. Go back into Gnome Activity Journal (or Sezen, etc.) and see if the site
forgotten by Firefox is still logged by Zeitgeist
* Data source for Firefox (extension): 0.1 compiled from Launchpad trunk (but
I'm unsure which revision—I'll compile the latest as soon as I can)
* Firefox: 3.6.12 from the official Ubuntu repositories
* Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid).
The behavior is the same for "Delete This Page"; the page is not removed from
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zeitgeist
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zeitgeist
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp