Assigning it to myself.

After done this, check LP Bug #690355 at

** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders

** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders

** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders
    Milestone: None => 0.2.0

** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्हा) (manishsinha)

  Geany fails to build even though it is enabled

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Providers:

Bug description:
  I just installed geany and when running over the code. I

  configure: ** bzr plugin enabled
  configure: ** chrome plugin enabled
  configure: ** eog plugin enabled
  configure:    firefox-libzg plugin disabled
  configure: ** geany plugin enabled
  configure: ** gedit plugin enabled
  configure: ** rhythmbox plugin enabled
  configure:    totem-libzg plugin disabled
  configure: ** vim plugin enabled
  configure: ** emacs plugin enabled
  configure: ** tomboy plugin enabled
  configure: ** telepathy plugin enabled
  configure: ** xchat plugin enabled

  Which says that geany is enabled

  When I run make, I get an error

  Making all in geany
  make[1]: Entering directory `/home/manish/code/zeitgeist-dataproviders/geany'
    CC     zeitgeist_dataprovider_la-zeitgeist_dataprovider.lo
  zeitgeist_dataprovider.c:24:25: fatal error: geanyplugin.h: No such file or
  compilation terminated.
  make[1]: *** [zeitgeist_dataprovider_la-zeitgeist_dataprovider.lo] Error 1
  make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/manish/code/zeitgeist-dataproviders/geany'
  make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

  There is something wrong in the way build-script runs