Maciej,
I saw your yum branch. Will merge it once I download Fedora and improve that
branch a bit more. BTW which version of Fedora should I install and which
version? The latest one in development? F15? Link to download that exact one?

Framework Team, which is subscribed to Zeitgeist Data-Sources.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/769948

Title:
  Add support for yum

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Providers:
  New

Bug description:
  I'm not sure if adding this to Zeitgeist makes sense, but sometimes I would
like to see what package (and when) I've installed without opening PackageKit
and browsing logs.
  If Zeitgeist Data-Providers team also would like this in Zeitgeist, I'm
willing to write a plugin.