This branch is not done yet (it does nothing besides installing this "plugin"
now), I think I will get it done in 2 days or so (I will issue a merge request
then).
I'm currently using Fedora 15 and Fedora 14 (though tomorrow I'm switching all
hosts to Fedora 15).
Fedora 15 Beta is here: http://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease?wkanF15b
Don't worry about "beta" thing, it's really stable and looks great (and you
will be on the cutting-edge of Linux development, which is really cool).

  Add support for yum

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Providers:
  New

Bug description:
  I'm not sure if adding this to Zeitgeist makes sense, but sometimes I would
like to see what package (and when) I've installed without opening PackageKit
and browsing logs.
  If Zeitgeist Data-Providers team also would like this in Zeitgeist, I'm
willing to write a plugin.