** Changed in: zeitgeist
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्हा) (manishsinha)

  Timed-out testcases should be marked as SKIPPED, or FAILED

  We do not know if the testcases which time out (I currently have towo of
them) really pass, so we should not mark them as such.
  In newer versions of python we should use SKIP, but I guess FAILED is fine
  Alternativly we should invest some time to find out why they time out and fix