I'm adding a libzeitgeist task as well here because it right now
creating either a ZeitgeistLog or ZeitgeistIndex will DBus-activate
zeitgeist-daemon. It's unclear to me what the consequences of not
autostarting zeitgeist from these would be though...

And that said simply twiddling these two classes wont be the real fix
since the datahub still queries a ZeitgeistDataSourceRegistry which
naturally *requires* a running ZG daemon.

To really get to the bottom of this we might need to have libzeitgeist
read a datasources.json file in order to circumvent the requirement for
a running zeitgeist-daemon?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/772265

Title:
  The datahub starts zeitgeist-daemon on startup

Status in Zeitgeist Client Library:
  New
Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  New
Status in Zeitgeist Datahub:
  New

Bug description:
  We have been advising distros put zeitgeist-datahub into the autostart
  section for the sessions. This is better in theory because this way we
  only start a native daemon on login and can defer the launching of the
  heavier Python process zeitgeist-daemon.

  Unfortunately zeitgeist-datahub does DBus activation of the zeitgeist-
  daemon on startup so we really don't get the benefits we wanted.
  Bootcharts from Ubuntu 11.04 indicates that ZG eats about 1s on the
  login time and I don't think that is acceptable for ZG in the longer
  run. That is - no catastrophe for 11.04, but we should fix this.

  (a related issue seems to be that the dbus activated zeitgeist-daemon
  seems to launch another datahub instance that then immediately becomes
  a zombie... ? :-/)