I pushed some changes. Just a small modification was needed. The root of
the problem was that the flag used to tell that it is a
ScheduledActivity was getting reset after the first LeaveEvent. Fixed

Time to wait for daily builds from the PPA :)

** Attachment added: "The output from dbus-monitor after this fix"

  Enabling Zeitgeist data-logger in Banshee clutters the lenses

Status in Banshee Music Player:
Status in Unity:
Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
Status in Zeitgeist Data-Providers:
  Fix Committed
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Because I want my recently played songs to show up in, for example,
  the Synapse launcher, I enabled the Zeitgeist data logger extension in
  Banshee. However, due to this all my recently played songs show up
  under "recent files" in the files lens. Consequently, it becomes
  practically unusable.