I got this to *compile* at least with the help of this..
http://code.google.com/p/gecko-mediaplayer/source/detail?r=407
I simply hacked -DMOZ_NO_MOZALLOC into the proper makefiles...
 It builds, but note that it doesn't *work*...when firefox is launched it
simply says this plugin is not compatible with ff4
 err, extension
 here is the ticket if it helps
http://code.google.com/p/gecko-mediaplayer/issues/detail?id=109
 I also saw this solution..
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1988033
 hope this helps :)

** Bug watch added: code.google.com/p/gecko-mediaplayer/issues #109
   http://code.google.com/p/gecko-mediaplayer/issues/detail?id=109

  Firefox extension doesn't work with FF4

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Providers:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When installed and up it shows alert box
  "TypeError:
Components.classes['@zeitgeist-project.com/DATAPROVIDER/firefox-xpcom;1'] is
undefined"
  and does so every time new window is opened.

  Also previous FF4 betas were affected.