Fixed in trunk.

(I'm marking this as released since the test cases aren't included in
tarballs).

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: None => 0.8.0

** Changed in: zeitgeist
     Assignee: Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्हा) (manishsinha) => Siegfried Gevatter
(rainct)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/740911

Title:
  Timed-out testcases should be marked as SKIPPED, or FAILED

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  We do not know if the testcases which time out (I currently have towo of
them) really pass, so we should not mark them as such.
  In newer versions of python we should use SKIP, but I guess FAILED is fine
too.
  Alternativly we should invest some time to find out why they time out and fix
them.