** Branch linked: lp:debian/banshee-community-extensions

  Enabling Zeitgeist data-logger in Banshee clutters the lenses

Status in Banshee Music Player:
Status in Unity:
Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
Status in Zeitgeist Data-Providers:
  Fix Committed
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Because I want my recently played songs to show up in, for example,
  the Synapse launcher, I enabled the Zeitgeist data logger extension in
  Banshee. However, due to this all my recently played songs show up
  under "recent files" in the files lens. Consequently, it becomes
  practically unusable.