Hello,

Yes, I have Zeitgeist 0.8 and also restarted Zeitgeist using "zeitgeist-
daemon --replace", that's why I was saying that BZR revision 35 works.
But BZR revision 40 doesn't work.

My bug report was submitted for Ubuntu 10.10. I am now in Ubuntu 11.04
(different computer) and here deleting the Zeitgeist history doesn't
work either (just like in Ubuntu 10.10, the "Deleted items: X" dialog
box that is displayed when deleting the Zeitgeist history isn't
displayed and obviously, the files still show up in Dash), however on
Ubuntu 11.04 the blacklist works.

If you need further info, please let me know (but I can only test it in
Ubuntu 11.04 right now).

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Activity
Log Manager, which is the registrant for Activity Log Manager.

Title:
  Latest version available in the Zeitgest PPA (br 40) doesn't work

Status in Activity Log Manager for Zeitgeist:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  The latest Activity Log Manager available in the Zeitgeist PPA (I've
  also tried it from BZR - revno: 40) doesn't work: no files are removed
  from the history when trying to clear it and the blacklist doesn't
  work either.

  However, I still have the old revno: 35 from BZR on my computer and
  this one works just fine.

  Using Ubuntu 10.10.