> Like I wrote in the comment above, in Ubuntu 10.10 with the version from the
> PPA, nothing
> worked (both blacklisting and clearing the history
You probably need to restart Zeitgeist (zeitgeist-daemon --quit).

> By the way, I've tried BZR revision 36 and it doesn't work so it
> seems that's when the breakag started happening

OK, I'll look into it. Thanks.

** Changed in: history-manager

** Changed in: history-manager

** Changed in: history-manager
    Milestone: None => 0.8.1

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Activity
Log Manager, which is the registrant for Activity Log Manager.

Title:
  Latest version available in the Zeitgest PPA (br 40) doesn't work

Status in Activity Log Manager for Zeitgeist:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  The latest Activity Log Manager available in the Zeitgeist PPA (I've
  also tried it from BZR - revno: 40) doesn't work: no files are removed
  from the history when trying to clear it and the blacklist doesn't
  work either.

  However, I still have the old revno: 35 from BZR on my computer and
  this one works just fine.

  Using Ubuntu 10.10.