> Like I wrote in the comment above, in Ubuntu 10.10 with the version from the
> PPA, nothing
> worked (both blacklisting and clearing the history
You probably need to restart Zeitgeist (zeitgeist-daemon --quit).

> By the way, I've tried BZR revision 36 and it doesn't work so it
> seems that's when the breakag started happening

OK, I'll look into it. Thanks.

** Changed in: history-manager

** Changed in: history-manager

** Changed in: history-manager
    Milestone: None => 0.8.1

You received this bug notification because you are a member of Activity
Log Manager, which is the registrant for Activity Log Manager.

  Latest version available in the Zeitgest PPA (br 40) doesn't work

Status in Activity Log Manager for Zeitgeist:

Bug description:
  The latest Activity Log Manager available in the Zeitgeist PPA (I've
  also tried it from BZR - revno: 40) doesn't work: no files are removed
  from the history when trying to clear it and the blacklist doesn't
  work either.

  However, I still have the old revno: 35 from BZR on my computer and
  this one works just fine.

  Using Ubuntu 10.10.