Public bug reported:

process 6613: Array or variant type requires that type variant be written, but
end_dict_entry was written.
The overall signature expected here was 'a{sv}' and we are on byte 3 of that
signature.
[ERROR - dbus.service] Unable to append ({'version': (0, 8, 0), 'extensions':
[]},) to message with signature a{sv}: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>: Unable
to guess signature from an empty list

** Affects: zeitgeist

  error when there are no active extensions

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  New

Bug description: