Public bug reported:

It's often convenient for Python applications using the zeitgeist module
to create their own subclasses of Event and Subject (so they can add
additional functions to them, etc).

It'd be nice if we allowed them to register this class with
zeitgeist.client.ZeitgeistClient so that when it maps all results to
Event/Subject instances it'd map directly to the subclass.

** Affects: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: None => 0.8.1

** Changed in: zeitgeist
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Siegfried Gevatter (rainct)

  zeitgeist.client: option to override Event class

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  New

Bug description: