Maciej,
I think the first use case is enough. That would suffice. We can think about it
later. There are some cases in which we are helpless. If the whole environment
gets replaced, then I cant find any way for the script to know which user
actually initiated it.

I would suggest you to finish the first use-case in the branch and send
a merge request. if you have any problems in integrating your yum
datasource with the build system , contact me on IRC

** Changed in: zeitgeist-datasources

** Changed in: zeitgeist-datasources

** Changed in: zeitgeist-datasources
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Maciej Małecki (maciej-malecki)

  Add support for yum

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  I'm not sure if adding this to Zeitgeist makes sense, but sometimes I would
like to see what package (and when) I've installed without opening PackageKit
and browsing logs.
  If Zeitgeist Data-Providers team also would like this in Zeitgeist, I'm
willing to write a plugin.