Review: Needs Fixing
 - /* datamodel.vala

 - public static HashTable<string, Symbol> SymbolsCollection = null;
rename all_symbols, put it into Symbol (it's static), make it private

 - displayName, allChildren
display_name, all_children

 - why are you messing with GenericArray<->List? (parents, etc.)
they're the same, so use just one

 - doesn't work when it isn't a direct parent.
you need to lookup the parent in all_symbols (formerly SymbolsCollection)
then iterate over its all_children

 - make the constructor private and let register take the uri/name/etc and
instantiate (later we'll also hide register in some way, eg. making it

 - we need a "static Symbol from_uri(sting uri)" which returns
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch