** Changed in: zeitgeist-datasources

  Chrome extension reports no data to activity journal

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I'm using v0.8 of the datasources, built from source, v0.8 of all
  other Zeitgeist components (from the ppa), chrome 13.0.782.112 from
  google's repo. All in Natty.

  The Zeitgeist plugin for chrome is running and shows up in the chrome
  task manager.

  However, no events from chrome appear in activity journal. I've
  included the terminal output from chrome as an attachment. If I run
  zeitgeist-daemon in a terminal it reports nothing, whilst zeigeist-
  datahub picks up chrome opening, with something like '**
  (process:30787): DEBUG: zeitgeist-datahub.vala:174: Inserting 1