Sebastián,can you download this emacs datasource file

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~zeitgeist-dataproviders/zeitgeist-
datasources/trunk/download/head:/zeitgeist.el-20100805191722-cqiaypshgst5y0we-3/zeitgeist.el

and then test if it has been fixed or not? I don't use emacs

Framework Team, which is subscribed to Zeitgeist Data-Sources.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/737521

Title:
  Improve zeitgeist.el error handling

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources:
  New

Bug description:
  In some conditions, for reasons I still don't know still, emacs can
  fail to connect to D-Bus. When it happens, and zeitgeist.el is loaded,
  it is impossible to open, save or close any file or buffer (any hook
  used by zeitgeist.el).

  zeitgeist.el should not raise the error if emacs fail to connect to
  D-Bus, and provide a fallback secure operation, such as not commiting
  anything to zeitgeist.