I tried out the extension. It works pretty well. No error shown at all
in the Error Console.

> It adds more than one event to Zeitgeist (with different uris)
Can a check be made to the daemon before inserting a new event? Since it is all
asynchronous, it should not be much of a problem (guess work)

> It does not yet distinguish between email messages and any of the other types
> of message
I think we can ignore this for now

> Thunderbird doesn't seem to open a message if it's passed a message uri
This needs to be taken care of

** Changed in: zeitgeist-datasources

** Changed in: zeitgeist-datasources
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Teester (markjtully)

** Changed in: zeitgeist-datasources
    Milestone: None => 0.8.1

  Add thunderbird support

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  I would like to have support for send and/or received Emails for a
  specified account.