El 25/10/11 17:35, Steve Magoun escribió:
> Marking the oem-priority task fix released because the main problem was
> addressed in 11.10. Some additional improvements are desirable; they
> will be addressed in separate bugs.
> ** Changed in: oem-priority
Thanks you for your answer. My problems whit ubuntu 11.10 are already
My old hard disk was in no good conditions.
I have one new and the installation is ok.
Thanks newly for you and for all the people that make posible the
project of free sofware.
Attendly, Víctor.

Extensions, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Extensions.

  [dash] wrong search result of Unity in Chinese

Status in OEM Priority Project:
  Fix Released
Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity 2D:
Status in Unity Foundations:
  Fix Committed
Status in Unity Applications Lens:
  Fix Released
Status in Xapian Search Engine Library:
Status in Zeitgeist Extensions:
  Fix Released
Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity-2d” package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  The search result in Chinese is not correct.  Please see the attached

  Unity-2D version: 3.8.1