** Changed in: zeitgeist

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/899602

Title:
  Automatically determine interpretation from mime-type when it's empty

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Several of our client APIs (python-zeitgeist and libzeitgeist)
  currently support guessing the subject interpretation from the mime-
  type.

  I think it'd make sense to move this directly into the engine. So, if
  a subject is inserted with an empty interpretation (which seems to be
  allowed currently), we'll try to determine it from the mime-type.

  This will avoid duplicating the mime-type mappings in different
  bindings. It'll be even more useful for clients using the D-Bus API
  directly (such as GTK+).