This bug was fixed in the package zeitgeist - 0.8.99~alpha2-1
zeitgeist (0.8.99~alpha2-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release. Some of the changes are:
- Enhanced error handling, reporting and recovery (LP: #848710,
- The database file is now only readable by the user (LP: #910273).
- GVFS usage in StorageMonitor has been disabled for now (LP: #905898).
- Fixed a problem where the FTS extension could block the DB (LP: #919111).
- Debug messages are no longer displayed by default (LP: #906451).
- Do not install the raw .trig files.
- Change source directory from extra/ to data/.
-- Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals <rai...@ubuntu.com> Fri, 27 Jan
2012 15:56:06 +0100
** Changed in: zeitgeist (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Zeitgeist
Framework Team, which is subscribed to Zeitgeist Framework.
creating a file, opening it and then searching for it in unity doesn't
Status in Unity Distro Priority:
Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
Status in “zeitgeist” package in Ubuntu:
1. open a guest ubuntu session (clean profile)
2. create a foo file
3. open it with, ie gedit
4. open the file lens -> you will see it there
5. type "f" to search for "foo" -> nothing is shown.
killing the zeitgeist daemon seems to reset it in a working state.
Also (related when is in that state): there is no "recent app"
category in unity file lens.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zeitgeist
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zeitgeist
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp