Review: Needs Fixing

22      +            [Compact]
23      +            private class InsertionData : NotificationData

I can't help it, but this looks like serious misusage of the type system, I'd
rather go with single compact class that has an enum indicating the type plus a
method that dispatches a call (passing in the proxy object - although as inner
class it should be able to access private members of the parent class iirc)

121     +                            queued_notifications.append (

Appending SList is really slow, let's prepend and reverse when we're about to
flush the queue.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rainct/zeitgeist/monitor-queue/+merge/90720
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch lp:zeitgeist.