* Add AUTOINCREMENT to tables in TableLookup. -- DONE
* Configure checking for Xapian being present. -- DONE
Remaining items (not necessarily for the next tarball):
* Prepare TableLookup.get_value in the constructor.
* Make FTS++ optional.
* Make the fts.vala extension behave if FTS++ isn't there.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Zeitgeist
Framework Team, which is subscribed to Zeitgeist Framework.
Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
There are some outstanding issues we need to tackle before releasing
* Important: the TableLookup in FTS can currently explode. The new
schema version needs to add AUTOINCREMENT to the `id' row of all
tables in TableLookup. We should do this before releasing a new
* TableLookup.get_value: please prepare the query in the constructor.
* Configure isn't checking for xapian being there
* Add a flag to disable FTS? (keeping the Xapian dependency
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zeitgeist
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zeitgeist
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp