Hi Manish,

I would really like to work on it, but I am a scientist and my programming
skills are far away from what I need for this job. I am the gentoo packer of
the zeitgeist stuff, that why I hit this error.
So I really like to work with you together to bring it in here and test what
ever you have. Which components don't work beside the extensions in the moment?

Extensions, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Extensions.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/933816

Title:
  ImportError: cannot import name ClassTracker

Status in Zeitgeist Extensions:
  New

Bug description:
  from pympler.tracker import ClassTracker

  gives

  ImportError: cannot import name ClassTracker

  Please find attached a patch to correct the paths.