Review: Needs Fixing

115     +        // FIXME: change this to va_list once Vala bug #647097 is fixed
116     +        public Event.full (string? interpretation=null,
117     +            string? manifestation=null, string? actor=null,
118     +            string? origin=null, GenericArray<Subject>? subjects=null)

This is very close to public API, I'd prefer this didn't change, so if we want
a variant with a PtrArray, let's call it something else (for example
full_from_ptrarray)

328     +    // FIXME: figure out how we want to treat multiple subjects in the
template

Same way engine does, ie AND them within one event.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rainct/zeitgeist/matches-template/+merge/93279
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch lp:zeitgeist.