On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 8:51 PM, Seif Lotfy <s...@lotfy.com> wrote:
> Can you please make sure that the makefile is complete... I can't compile it
> due to
>
> make[3]: *** No rule to make target `diagnostics/whoopsie-generated.c',
> needed by `libactivity_log_manager_la_vala.stamp'.  Stop.
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/seif/Projects/whoopsie/src'

Fixed in r85. This was due to the autogenerated vala targets pulling
in libactivity-log-manager even when --with-ccpanel was not set.  I've
worked around that by explicitly building against the C source
targets:

activity_log_manager_la_SOURCES = \
    $(SOURCES:.vala=.c) alm-cc.c \
    diagnostics-widget.c \
    diagnostics/whoopsie-generated.c

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ev/activity-log-manager/whoopsie/+merge/93899
Your team Activity Log Manager is requested to review the proposed merge of