There has been no recurrence of this bug so I would say it is fixed.
Should I change the status of this issue? And if so, to what?

You received this bug notification because you are a member of Activity
Log Manager, which is the registrant for Activity Log Manager.

  Activity logger "logging stopped" button not working

Status in Activity Log Manager for Zeitgeist:

Bug description:
  I don't want Zeitgeist recording anything at all so I clicked the
  button in the bottom-right hand corner and now it says "logging
  stopped". It's been like this for a while now, so I was surprised when
  I checked this morning and clicked on the Forget my activities...
  Delete button and the dialog reported that it deleted 2 events. How
  can it have recorded two new events if it's supposed to have stopped