** Project changed: zeitgeist-explorer => zeitgeist

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/865435

Title:
  Zeitgeist daemon segfault

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  New

Bug description:
  I've got an 11.04 laptop and my system will randomly crash and bring
  me back to the login screen. There's no guaranteed way to trigger it,
  but it only seems to occur when opening synaptic, pressing "cancel"
  from the administrator password dialog, or just randomly when using
  synaptic.

  I recently upgraded to the newest ATI drivers and I though that must
  be the cause, but I vaguely remember it doing it once or twice a day
  or so beforehand. Furthermore, I took a look at the syslog and it
  seems to be a segfault in Zeitgeist, and didn't that update recently
  too?