This bug was fixed in the package activity-log-manager - 0.9.4-0ubuntu1
activity-log-manager (0.9.4-0ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- make Diagnositics tab translatable (LP: #957891, #958483)
- X-GNOME-Keywords is changed to Keywords (LP: #949849)
- Fix untranslated strings in Application and History tab
- Add border to folder blacklist TreeView
- Fixed a segmentation fault dued to null pixbufs.
- Make the AppSelection dialog to be orderer automatically by usage.
- Force the size of the blacklisted directory's text to be consistent
with the size of the label above.
- Use "gtk-execute" as application's icon if the application's icon
isn't in the current IconTheme.
- Added "Today" and "Yesterday" instead of the date, matching the mockup.
- The Folders blacklisted have icons if they are special folders
- The blacklisted Folders list show the folder name and the folder
path for each entry
- [UIFe] Blacklisted special folder icons (from nautilus). (LP: #960498)
- update to latest upstream url
- bump Standards-Version
-- Didier Roche <didro...@ubuntu.com> Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:16:03 +0100
** Changed in: activity-log-manager (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Activity
Log Manager, which is the registrant for Activity Log Manager.
Diagnostics tab i18n problems in a-l-m
Status in Activity Log Manager for Zeitgeist:
Status in Ubuntu Translations:
Status in “activity-log-manager” package in Ubuntu:
The strings on the Diagnostics tab of the Privacy control center panel do not
appear translated. This is because of two problems:
- the Diagnostics tab label is not marked for translation
- the strings from the whoopsie.ui file are translated in the po files, but
the translation domain is not set for the file before the
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zeitgeist
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zeitgeist
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp