>  b) PRAGMA quick_check: not sure if it'll catch everything? also, in
my quick testing it scaled super-linearly (0.08s for 8MB DB, 0.16 for
13MB DB)

That's pretty slow considering we use dbus-activation a lot and need a
reply asap.

I'd say that if the initial opening of DB doesn't fail (+the
get_last_id) we could assume that the DB is fine. If we then get
SQLITE_CORRUPT during one of the regular queries, we should do something
about that - perhaps mark the DB tainted and retire it on next startup?
The question then is if the tainted flag will survive in the corrupted

  Recover from Zeitgeist database corruption (detected at query time)

Status in Unity:
Status in Unity Files Lens:
Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  This is based on the checkbox test:
  1. Start gedit.
  2. Save a file named "foo" in your home folder.
  1. Tap super to open the dash
  2. Enter "f"
     -> The results should contain at least the "foo" file and "Firefox"
  3. Click on the cross next to "f", in the textentry
     -> The "f" search should be canceled, bringing you back to the generic
"Search" entry with the default elements

  I slightly modified it and instead of file called foo I have a
"hello_world_file" (as foo returned far too many other results).

  Actual result:
  The file can not be found via dash (or file lens).

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  Package: unity 5.6.0+bzr2156ubuntu0+670 [origin: LP-PPA-unity-team-staging]
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-19.31-generic-pae 3.2.12
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-19-generic-pae i686
  ApportVersion: 1.94.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: i386
  CrashDB: unity
  Date: Thu Mar 22 10:00:40 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release i386 (20111012)
  SourcePackage: unity
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-02-17 (33 days ago)