The file did not get uploaded as a whole, I am going to upload it to
ubuntu one and provide a link here.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1100222

Title:
  bad zeitgeist performance with old databases

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  New

Bug description:
  As requeste in bug 919801 , I am uploading the database in question.
  IT causes Zeitgeist searches in the dash to be about ten to more times
  slower then when I delete the databases located in
  ~/.local/share/zeitgeist It means that the search take several seconds
  whereas when I delete it, they happen generally under one second. This
  is on Lenovo T500 with dual core intel processor, 6GB of RAM and an
  Intel SSD hard disk so it still should be comparably fast. The files
  have overall size of 182MB and they might be several years old (I
  clean up my home directory from cruft from time to time but I think I
  have never touched zeitgeist as I know it is used). Marking this bug
  private as it probably contains my all browsing history and what not.

  (I hope the attachement is not too large, if it is, I am going to
  upload it somewhere else and provide a link here.