New question #239614 on Zeitgeist Framework:
https://answers.launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+question/239614

Hi,
I have started reading the Zeitgeist doc:
http://zeitgeist-project.com/docs/0.8.2/client.html but It would be great if
the team could provide me info on developing a new web application. I need to
know a few things on application integration if its possible to create a server
side application (C/Vala/Python) and how to setup :
1. Data source to store incoming activities
2. Im developing on a bare ubuntu server. if someone could tell me what
additional non-desktop based libraries would be required

Thanks & Regards,

Zeitgeist Framework Team, which is an answer contact for Zeitgeist
Framework.