Reassigning to Zeitgeist since it does the filtering.

** Project changed: activity-log-manager => zeitgeist

** Package changed: activity-log-manager (Ubuntu) => zeitgeist (Ubuntu)

  Excluded directory shown in recent files when accessed

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
Status in “zeitgeist” package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  With the "Privacy" tool, I set /home/user/Private to be excluded. I
  browsed to the folder in Nautilus, then opened files inside the
  folder. FIles inside the folder are not logged, but the folder itself
  is. Thus "Private" shows up in my recent files, negating the point of
  excluding it.

  Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit.

  user@office:~$ dpkg -l | grep zeitgeist
  ii  libzeitgeist-1.0-1                     0.3.18-1ubuntu1
     library to access Zeitgeist - shared library
  ii  python-zeitgeist                       0.9.0-1ubuntu1
     event logging framework - Python bindings
  ii  rhythmbox-plugin-zeitgeist             2.96-0ubuntu4.2
     zeitgeist plugin for rhythmbox music player
  ii  zeitgeist                              0.9.0-1ubuntu1
     event logging framework
  ii  zeitgeist-core                         0.9.0-1ubuntu1
     event logging framework - engine
  ii  zeitgeist-datahub                      0.8.2-1ubuntu2
     event logging framework - passive logging daemon