Wa Alaikumassalaam wr wb,

Thanks for your kind email. We are gradually adding new Quran commentaries
in Zekr translation format. You can help us by compiling one according
to translation
format <http://zekr.org/wiki/Translation>.

We will add a proper format for tafsirs in the future releases, but for now
we should use our .tras.zip format.